Thursday 19 June 2014

New Name; Same Old Blog

In May this year I decided to remove all the old blog posts from this blog.

I miss them.

I have set up a new, old blog under the name "A Small Holding In Yorkshire."

All of my old posts are there, however...

It is not going as smoothly as I anticipated especially as Picasa and Google+ appear to have got their undergarments in a twist and I'm missing all of my photographs.

I shall persevere and, hopefully, will get this page looking spit spot with  new features, new photo's and links here, there and everywhere - and the new.old blog looking like it should.

If anyone is out there, please bear with me.

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I shall wait at the door with baited breath :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely update and thank you for sharing have a blessed weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good fun fiddling with computers is?!
    Good luck with your new old blog or old new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super news and good luck with persevering :)

    ReplyDelete